Friday, August 3, 2012

::Family Time Friday::

~Frisbee Golf From the Dating Divas~

A few weeks ago, we went to Heber Valley Girls Camp with my family for the night. It was a lot of fun to spend time together, and let the girls be with their cousins. I knew there would be some down time, so I went on the Dating Divas website, remembering that I had seen a fun Frisbee Golf Game on there. I had to alter it to work for my family and not just for a date night.

I used the fun print outs that are found on their site here. Then I made sure to bring some big boxes up to use as the "holes". We split up into 3 teams and played! At each hole, when they got the Frisbee into the box, they had to answer a question about grandma and grandpa before moving onto the next hole. If they got it wrong, they had to do some form of exercise, like jumping jacks, toe touches, squats, etc. 

Everyone had so much fun, plus they learned some more about grandpa and grandma! Thanks to the Dating Divas for the super fun idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment