Thursday, August 16, 2012

::Tasty Thursday::

~Zucchini Cups~

What to do with all those garden zucchini you have? We don't have a garden (bad idea for me:) but we have very generous friends and family. I've already made a super fattening zucchini bread that is super yummy so I thought I'd better find something a bit more healthy. I found this pin when I did an actual search for zucchini recipes. This recipe comes from the blog Kalyn's Kitchen

All you do is cook up some meat with green peppers, onion and garlic. Then add some tomato sauce, hollow out your zucchini, add your meat and top with cheese. This was so delicious, and the family loved it!

Here is a picture of Kalyn's zucchini cups, I forgot to take a picture of ours before they got gobbled up! My 5 year old LOVED them!


Thanks Kalyn for the great recipe, can't wait to try out some more recipes from her blog too!

1 comment: