Wednesday, August 1, 2012

::Want it Wednesday::

~Pretty Bows~

Recently my MIL asked me to be in charge of putting together some bows for a baby shower for my SIL. We were all going to make bows for the Mom to be, so I needed to come up with a bunch of different ideas for people to put together for her. One of the bows I made came from a pin I found from The Mother Huddle. I fell in love with this fabric bow and knew I had to make one of my own and one for my SIL. 

Here is what mine turned out like:



Super cute, right?! And the bow is pretty cute too! (ha ha) I changed mine up a little bit from how Destri made hers, I didn't have the long fabric ties. Instead, I just attached a thin piece of elastic to the back. I love the cute little rose bud flowers (the white ones), they were super easy. All she did was take jersey knit material (I used an old T-Shirt) and tied knots from a thicker strip and clipped the ends off. Super cute and super easy. Thanks Destri for sharing this super cute tutorial with us! Go check out her blog here and see all the other fun stuff she has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment