Wednesday, August 8, 2012

::Want it Wednesday::

~Seriously~

If I had a million dollars...The one thing I love and hate about pinterest is all the fun outfits I see on there. I totally want all of them, but know I can't afford to buy any of them! So I pin them, hoping one day I might be able to buy this shirt here, or that bracelet there, or those great boots! This is one of my favorite summer outfits that I've seen on pinterest lately:

Cute Summer Outfit
I LOVE everything about it, I mean check out that skirt! If you know me at all, you'd know that my favorite pattern right now is chevron. The Hubs has learned pretty quickly what chevron is and how much I love it! And those bracelets! To die for! Seriously!!! 

Then I have to think, well if I can't afford to buy these outfits, maybe I can use what I have in my closet to put together something really close to these outfits! That is how I have to think about these pins. But look at this cute outfit that would be perfect for work:

perfect work outfit! Really love the top.

So not a gold girl, but I am diggin this outfit! That shirt is so girly and those shoes look awesome! (even though I could totally see myself falling flat on my face if I wore those, not to mention I'd be like 6" taller than the Hubs!) So, for now I'll look, and covet and wish really hard to be able to afford some of these pieces, if not all of them! Happy pinning! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment